I was pleased to be able to assist today to ensure that a local store was safe after a flood. Don’t forget that I am available to provide emergency response for all your electrical needs to ensure the health and safety of your business.
Lets hope that the only bubbles in 2021 are in bottles!
Do you remember ‘Charley Says’ short safety films on television? Electrical Safety First, has brought ‘Charley Says’ back to life with this safety video about the safe use of electrical sockets. So a trip down memory lane with a safety message is worth a look don’t you think? In this video, Charley the cat helps his owner learn a valuable… Read More »Never overload sockets!
As of the 1st July 2020 new tenancies must ensure the national electrical safety standards set out in the 18th edition of the ‘Wiring Regulations’ (British Standard 7671) are met. The Electrical Safety Standards in the Private Rented Sector Regulations 2020 require landlords to have the electrical installations in their properties inspected and tested by a person who is qualified and competent,… Read More »Landlords-New Electrical Safety Rules
Wago are excellent clips to use when making a joint in a circuit. The clips are used in conjunction with the enclosure. They make a very quick and tidy job. I thoroughly recommend them! I purchase them from Screwfix and CEF. Return home
A few minutes of your time during the year will ensure that your smoke alarm is working and could help save your life and the lives of your family. You should: Test your smoke alarm when the clocks are changed and vacuum it gently using the soft brush attachment to remove dust from the sensors Once a year change the… Read More »Check your smoke detectors
Safety must always come first! When mowing and strimming the grass or cutting the hedges, do you use an RCD for your safety? Do you get frustrated that the extension lead never quite reaches the area of lawn or hedge that you need to reach? Or you can’t put your outdoor halogen heater or water feature where you want to?… Read More »Garden safety